March 19, 2008

Meaning of Color of Roses:

-Red: Sincere Love & Respect, Courage & Passion Send red roses to convey the message of your passionate love for that someone; saying “I love you”


-Pink: Grace and Gentility, the roses of sweet thoughts Send deep pink roses to show our appreciation &gratitude; saying “Thank you” Send light pink roses to convey admiration and sympathy

-Yellow: In the Victorian times, yellow roses meant jealousy. But to day, they signify friendship, joy, gladness and freedom, the promise of a new beginning. Sent yellow roses to brighten up someone’s day; to congratulate your friends and loved ones during Joyous occasions.

-White: Spiritual love and Purity, the rose of confession, the bridal roses; “You are heavenly”, “I am worthy of you ”Commonly used as traditional bridal bouquet during weddingsto symbolize a happy love. You can nevertheless use them to convey the message of “You are heavenly, I miss you”

-Lavender: Love at the first sight and enchantment Send lavender roses of course, to convey the message of your“love at first sight” with that special someone. You cannevertheless also send them it you would like to make aspecial impression.

-Orange: Passionate desire, pure enthusiasm and fascination. An excellent choice for a new relationship that you wish topursue further. It can nevertheless also be referring to a new business partnership.

6 comments:

ladidadom said...

hi, i'm interested in knowing how to say 'rose' in khmer.

thanks

Anonymous said...

ROSE in Khmer is Phkar KoLarb "ផ្កាកុលាប"

Anonymous said...

ROSE in Khmer is ផ្កាកុលាប​ "Phkar KoLarb"

Anonymous said...

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and
I am impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the last part :
) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this
particular info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.


Feel free to surf to my site instagram likes

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was
wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
Thanks a lot!

Here is my page :: how to get more instagram followers

Unknown said...

Get More Infoadditional reading Get More InfoVisit Website useful referenceread review